Village of Earlville

Subtitle

Earlville: Then & Now! (a continuing series...)

 

The Boys of the Band... This circa 1920-1930 postcard, depicting the Earlville Military Band in front of the Methodist Church on North Main Street, was donated to the Village of Earlville by Jill Atwood of Verona, NY.

Main Street

 

Smith Block

  

 

Parsons Wagon Factory

title

East Main St